Protect your debit and credit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used - with CardValet®.*
Alerts Help You Play it Safe
Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. CardValet® manages the risk by allowing you to define when, where and how your cards can be used.
- Receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations
- Safeguard your cards: Turn them "off" if they're misplaced or stolen and back "on" when you're ready to use them
Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be too. Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet® empowers you to control your debit and credit card spending in real-time.
Whether they're at the local mall or away at college, your kids want to spend money. You're not their personal ATM, but you do need a way to support their needs, while managing their spending. Enter CardValet®. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their payment cards.
You have to spend money to make money; that's why you empower employees to use corporate card accounts. Maintain control of their business spending with CardValet®. You select merchant codes, set spending thresholds, choose location parameters and more to help ensure purchases are in line with your company policies. You can even turn your employees' cards on and off in real time.
Benefits of CardValet®
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet® app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
Where Can I Download It?
If you are a current mobile customer, you can download the CardValet® app from these links:
*CardValet® is powered by Fiserv, Inc. but is activated through The Middlefield Banking Company. Contact your local office or customer service to activate this app.