Considered time accounts in which the customer agrees to keep a certain amount of money on deposit for a certain period of time. In exchange, will earn a higher rate of interest for their time commitment.
- Terms from three months to five years.
- Very competitive interest rates.
- Minimum investments as low as $500.00.
- Interest options include monthly check, monthly transfer, or compounding.
- Jumbo Certificates ($100,000+) also available.
An IRA from The Middlefield Banking Company is a smart, safe way to build savings for your retirement. Plus, your IRA can offer you significant tax advantages today!*
- Our Traditional, Roth and Educational IRA plans help you realize tax savings today, while you build a comfortable retirement for tomorrow.
- We'll be happy to help you customize an IRA program to fit your goals, and your lifestyle.
- IRA Savings Accounts
This flexible, high earning account allows regular, automatic investments of any amount. This account is ideal for intermittent deposits or as a temporary holding account for rollovers.
- IRA Certificate of Deposit
A CD exclusively for IRA investors who want safety and a guaranteed return from their portfolio.
*As with all tax related issues, be sure to consult with an accountant or other qualified advisor regarding eligibility and tax implications.