Current customers can access this free service instantly â€“ no application needed! Simply follow the directions below.
To Setup your new Access ID and Password
- Start by Clicking Here after you have read all the steps.
- Click the "First Time User" button at the top middle of your screen to enter the secure system. A new secure window will open.
- You will be asked to enter all of the following information to verify your account access:
|Account Type:||Select the type of account you entered above.|
|Account Number:||Your account number. This can be any account you have with MB: checking, savings, CD, or loan accounts.|
|Social Security Number:||Enter your social security number.|
|PIN Number:||A unique 4 digit PIN number that you should only know.|
|A Security Question and Answer:||For verification purposes you will enter a security question and the answer to it. Remember the answer is case sensitive.|
|E-Mail Address:||Enter your e-mail address.|
- Submit your information once you have reviewed the Terms & Conditions. Please read it carefully. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click the "I Agree" button on the following page.
- You will then be asked to enter the following information to setup up your Access ID and Password.
|New Access ID:||Any 7-17 numeric and alpha, upper and lower case Access ID of your choice. Please note that for future log-ons you will always need to use that same Access ID, so choose one you can remember.|
|New Password:||Passwords must be 8-17 characters and a combination of numbers, letters upper and lower case and 1 special character. Please remember that your Access ID and password are CaSe SensiTive.|
|Confirm New Password:||Re-type your chosen password for verification.|
- You can change your PASSWORD at any time by clicking the CHANGE PASSWORD button and following the directions. However, for security reasons you must know the current active password to perform this function.
Current Registered Users
if you (or your Customer Service Rep) have already set up your Access ID and password.
To Log-On to EasyLink Online
- Visit Middlefieldbank.bank. There is a login box (upper left) on the home page. Or go to this link Middlefield Bank - Online Banking Login.
- Enter your ACCESS ID and your current PASSWORD where indicated to access your accounts.